 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2102 (-5)
  Yes. (Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?)

(...) OK, I saw a credible report this morning (no pictures though). (URL) - search for Trek; but it will scroll off within a couple days and is just a brief blurb. The respondant, Rob, co-runs the site is 100% reliable. It is one set, the D, with (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

Article originally posted www.kansascity.com of the Kansas City Star: BLOCK PARTY Lego will join Canada's Mega Bloks in offering toddlers oversize bricks By JOSEPH PEREIRA and CHRISTOPHER J. CHIPELLO The Wall Street Journal The building-block wars (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?

I saw a barely-credible report that they showed a 1701-D with Picard figure at Toy Fair this week, for summer release. None of the sites I've seen have any coverage, but that's hardly surprising. Does anyone have any positive (or negative) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

(...) How about someone just paste the text in here? Giving credit to the original website please.... -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

(...) DO YOU HAVE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT? IF YOU DO CAN ANYONE COPY THE ARTICLE AND EMAIL IT TO ME PLEASE? - JEFF (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact