 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2047 (-5)
  Re: New MEGABLOKS items

(...) FYI Hobby Link Japan (www.hlj.com) has them for sale. I have a set ordered, but they haven't arrived yet. MB has an Ultraman license in Japan as well (I ordered a couple of those, too), and their Power Ranger sets are onto the next theme over (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MEGABLOKS items

(URL) Here,> (URL) here,> (URL) and here.> Not my auctions, I don't know the seller, and I won't be bidding. Thoughts? I find the whole Thunderbirds vibe to be extremely creepy in some way, not unlike a ventriloquist's dummy. I note with interest (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone sightings

Even weirder is that X-Blocks has Marvel's license for Spiderman, and the Spiderman X-Blocks hit the shelves at TRU just when Lego's did. Marvel has been entertaining deals like this with Lego or others for years -- I met two Marvel employees in the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Clone sightings

I just spotted a new (to me) brand of clone brick at TRU called X-Blocks. I’ve never heard of it before, but this particular set is a licensing of the movie The Hulk, and it’s apparently called the Hulk Destructor Construction System. The set is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Ninja Turtles

(...) Hi Richard! There's been some mention of this product line here in OT-Clones, such as here: (URL) spotted the sets at TRU, and you're right that the heads *do* have quite a bit of character. I haven't bought any yet, but the figures seem to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact