 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2033
Re: WM semi-truck clone set 4 sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ray Sanders wrote:
If anyone wants one of the WM / Kids Connection Semi-trucks (clone set,
believed to be made by Coko) please contact me. I have several that I picked up
on clearance. I would list these for sale on BL, but clone items are prohibited
there (and rightly so). Price is $12 plus s/h.

Before these images are bumped from Brickshelf, let me add that this is a really
cool set, if you're not averse to clone brands.  For anyone who just can't get
enough of my dazzling prose, here's the review I posted a few months ago:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=1600

All in all, a cool set.

I haven't been to a Wal*Mart in a while--does anyone know if Kids Connection has
any LEGO-like products this year, or did the Coko/China lawsuit cancel that
possibility?

Dave!