 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2025
2024  |  2026
Subject:
PixelBlocks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:06:43 GMT

Hi gang! Don't know if this is really considered a "clone" product, though it
uses a similar stud and tube style connection, but it does not appear to be Lego
compatible.

It is a cross between Lite Brite and Lego.... PixelBlocks.

http://www.pixelblocks.com

They get some interesting luminescence, with all their bricks being
transluscent.

Anyway, just FYI...

-Tommy
"Cogito Ergo Lego"