 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1951
  BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

Hi, I saw advertisement of BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit, which is similar to LEGO, but the units are round on QVCUK.com, some time ago (y.2000). I take interest in this product, but QVC does not sell it at a present time. Will it be possible to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan! I'm sorry I don't have much info on this brand, but it pops up on Ebay pretty regularly. Here's a current (URL) I'll keep my eyes open, and I'll post here if I spot anything useful. Dave! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Dave, Thank you for your massage. As I got at, the BetterBlocks sold Mr. Kelvin Claney from International Commercial Television Inc. I didn’t yet find any other distributor or producer. Stan (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)