 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1946
  Q re new MB sailing ship...

Hi guys, I see that the new MB Dragons sets are on the shelves here, but the pics of the grand ship to not give much of an idea of its elements. If anyone had acquired this one: Is the dragon figurehead removeable? Is the hull made up of sections (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q re new MB sailing ship...

(...) Yes sort of. There is a special insert into the front of the hull that this connects to. If you push a button on the platform behind the dragon the wings raise and the mouth opens and the red light in the head comes on. (...) Yes 4 or 5 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q re new MB sailing ship...

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, George Barnes wrote a most worthy reply Thanks dude. Its off to the shops for me... Richard Still baldly going... (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)