 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1836
  MEGA BLOK tile/plate

Hi All: The MEGA BLOKS Dragons chess set appeared to include a 4x4 plate without the four central studs on top. Could someone who has that set look at (URL) this image> and let me know which design is correct, if either? Thanks for your help. Dave! (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MEGA BLOK tile/plate

(...) Neither. See: (URL) The face of the tile is 5x5 with no interior studs. The backside has tubes and "pits." The edges do not have a lip, or groove for fingernail gripping -- they are flat down the sides. If such a tile were to be placed (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MEGA BLOK tile/plate

(...) Thanks for the scan. Weird. MEGA BLOKS doesn't usually seem to favor the cluster of tubes on the undersides of plates, as in the 6x8 or 8x8. The yellow Power Ranger set has a 4x4 tile with the lip/edge and tube configuration of example A, so I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)