 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1725
  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

(...) Well, considering that we couldn't even get LEGO to build us that Legends Battrax, this does not surprise me. We Blacktronians must maintain our fleet with what we can it seems. After all, are we not pirates? Grand work. I'll buy 100 when (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)