 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1724
1723  |  1725
Subject:
Mega Bloks FDNY Probuilders marked way down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:03:00 GMT

IIRC it's alright to discuss sales and such in this group if it pretains to the
clone brands since there isn't any other off-topic group for such discussion.
Anyways, the Mega Bloks FDNY Probuilder fire truck has been marked down to
$19.99 on amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B000067PHL/qid%3D1054618984/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-4260275-6073551

Hope the link works. Before anyone gets too excited though, the additional $20
off promotional product code no longer works, I already tried it. I thought I
might be able to buy one and have amazon.com owe me a penny!

I already have 3 of these rigs, that I paid full price for (ugh!), but for only
$20 even if you're not a fire truck fan, you can't go wrong. I was at TRU today
and these were still at full price on the shelves.

Jeff Christner