 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1715
Re: Question for Richard Parsons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 07:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Hi Rich:
  I replied to your email, but it seems that Excite.mail sometimes has
trouble mailing to Hotmail addresses.
  If you received it, let me know!  If not, let me know, and I'll try to
re-send it.

Thanks,

Dave!

All good dude! (Thanks)  Currently musing on the possibilities ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...