 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1696
    Re: Shapes of things to come —Dave Schuler
   (...) As soon as they become available, I recommend that everyone purchase at least one copy of the set featured at the lower left of this page: (URL) wheels and tires are very nice. I'm also intrigued by the re-issuing of these sets: (URL) new (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Shapes of things to come —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) I like the silver/gray truck with race car: (URL) first i thought it was all one piece body like some of the other car sets (yuk), but nope, its pieces! Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)