 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 169
  Tente

There's a couple of Tente sets being auctioned on Amazon: (URL) I'm not the one selling them. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Tente and Robolinks

(...) I just brought back a big ol' bag of Tente with me--a couple of destroyers, a harbour boat, a little gunboat thing, and the straight-deck aircraft carrier with the fixed-wing planes. No instructions, no boxes, not even all complete--those AA (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)