 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1674
    New Dragons Set: Fire Mountain —Dave Schuler
   Don't have a lot of details, but I saw it at Kohl's for $25.99 (which means that MSRP is probably $20.00). 80 pieces (not great) including modular terrain forms similar to what we've seen in other Dragons sets, but in this kit they're dark gray to (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)