 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 166
    Target and McDs toys —Ray Sanders
   Yesterday, I wondered thru two different Target stores looking for clearanced Legos. None found. But I did note that both stores had McDs 'furby' toys for sale. I thought that was strange that McDs happy meal toys made it to the toy department in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)