 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1612 (-10)
  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

(...) Can somebody post a picture of this? Whenever I go to view Jeff's picture, the webpage does not exist. If anyone out there bought it, please post a picture. I would greatly appreciate it. That way I know what to look for the next time I head (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

(...) This should be interesting in light of the TLC infringement victory (in China) that hit the wire-services today (see .mediawatch). Since this appears to be a Coko set, and TLC just won 33 of the claimed infringements against Coko, I wonder if (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

(...) SNIP Howbout a Coko cobana? ;)) Jeff (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

(...) I over-stated the apparent duplication of parts in the Wal*Mart set; several distinctive pieces are very similar but are undeniably different enough not to have come from direct copies of molds. I also just noticed that the underside of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

This set is definitly a Coko set. I have enough Coko to match these bricks and the minifigs against. Coko 100%... Instructions Coko style too. I also would like to see Coko developing sets again for the US market... Even if it is through Wal-Mart. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) Don't forget, Richard, our president is George W. (And I suspect this is a quote that was taken directly from him by Dave!) Maggie C. (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) You know, it's funny you should mention that. I had similar qualms, but I was afraid that I was just being too sensitive about it. Here are a couple of possible scenarios to help MB out of this sticky issue: 1. The bioplasm is an infection (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) I get this idea, and understand the kiddie appeal, and without getting all pc (which I am emphatically not in so many other things), is it only me that finds this idea, also covered in the advertising, that our mission is to find aliens, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

Price: $9.99 at Target Pieces: 95 Minifigs: 1 Aliens: 1 Disclaimer: Just bought it during my lunch hour; haven't had time to build it yet. Overall impression: Not a bad little set. A trifle pricy for MegaBloks standards, at just over $.10 per piece, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  3.5 lbs of clone bricks to a good home

They are free. All you have to pay is the shipping from zip 32693 to your destination (US only). Two gallon size bags of various clone bricks and special pieces. They are all used and a few are color faded. notably amoung them is a small pile of 1 x (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact