 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1591
    Some Target finds —Dave Schuler
   I was hoping to find one of those "Everything Dave can carry for one dollar" sales, but the management said they'd never heard of it. However, I did find some good deals (all names and prices approximate): Dragon's Warrior's fortress $18.84 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Some Target finds —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I saw one of those once. Management would not believe my name was really Dave! (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Some Target finds —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Keep checking all the Targets in your area, Dave! The clearance schedule seems to vary. If it's that big set in the heavy metal box, even I am intrigued. If I find one for $12.44 I believe I will buy it, just to see what could possibly be (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)