 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 158
  Re: "Clone" definition? And a question...

(...) I may be wrong, but I think the anchor is Coko blocks. It definitely is not Tyco. The 3x4x1 roof pieces with the break in the slope are almost certainly Tyco. Color variations should not be considered odd. You have at least 2 manufacturers, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: "Clone" definition? And a question...

(...) Thank you Frank! You answered my questions w/ superb detail. john (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)