 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1562 (-5)
  Good Airfix "Betta Bilda" Find [?]

I had a good car-boot-sale trawl yesterday. Amongst the treasure I found were a few mint/new "Betta Bilda" sets dated 1969: (URL) search for "Betta Bilda", produced this site which reviews early construction or “architectural” toys: (URL) favourite (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Testing

(URL) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: new Mega Bloks

(...) No (...) Yes (...) I thought I saw apost about it a while ago, but wasn't sure; just wanted to let anyone interested know to look for it this year, anyways. Jeff (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Megablocks mold maker

G'Day Just happened across this link (URL) like they are a mold maker for Megablocks(TM). Just fyi. Cheers Oliver Play well. (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  40 pounds of MB to sell.

Subject says it all, I'd like to get rid of the whole lot at once but will consider individual also. Picts can be seen here: (URL) you want a lot of orange I also have 2 ten gallon buckets of 2x4, and 2x2. (URL) of the orange is in 3 buildings right (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact