 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1504
  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) How are the cargo bay doors attached? And could you possibly post a scan of one of the door elements? Thanks for the info--none of my local TRU's have it yet. Did you get yours via Amazon or directly from a store? Dave! (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) New (I think) 1x4 plates with female hinges. A picture is worth, well, you know: (URL) are two of these doors on each side. The hinge is fairly loose -- no clickiness, and not very stiff. Servicable, though. Note the profile of the door is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)