 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1501
    Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive) —Mike Petrucelli
   [snip] (...) [snip] Are you sure they are half height and not 2/3 height. I noticed that the new destroyer and fighter use 2/3 height plates which were half height in previous sets. This is a very good improvement in my opinion. [snip] (...) [snip] (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive) —Kevin Johnston
    (...) Interesting, hadn't heard about those. There might be some of those in this kit, but the parts mentioned above are definitely half-height. Kevin (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)