 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1488
  Re: Some Oxford pics

(...) Cool, thanks. Gotta get me some Oxford weapons... :-) Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Some Oxford pics

(...) Well, having the weapons still on sprue, is possible to create some "clones" (of clones! :-) with lead, using that kind of material that is used to create moulds for lead soldiers and such. I dunno if it is possible to create duplicates in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)