 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1479
  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin!

(...) Pretty cool to have a ready-made inventory. But getting back to the above list, the 1x2 tiles are VERY cool. Things are REALLY starting to heat up with clones I think. TLC had better watch its back -- and for all I know Gagmidor and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin!

(...) Yeah, at 75 percent off they make nice space ship detail parts too! :-) On that note, it looks like the Mega Bloks fire engine ladder peices might make some nice catwalks. (...) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)