 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1462
  Re: My new Oxfords

(...) Holy smoke! Did you order these direct from Etamiya?!?!? I couldn't find them on the site, but I'll order more immediately if they're available directly from the site! Hop-Frog! Are you reading this!?!?! Dave! (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My new Oxfords

(...) Yup. They have dozens of Oxford sets available. The prices (and the shipping) are astronomical, but they actually ship to the US. That other link doesn't seem to work, let me try again- (URL) you liked them- if I get some more I'll be sure to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My new Oxfords

(...) Yeah, that's the deal breaker right there -- the incompatibilities with TLC elements and figs for the castle theme is another. At a good price, I'd buy a bunch -- at the prices on that site, forget it. Estimating the price per element, I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)