 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1342 (-5)
  Re: Another Preview

(...) -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Another Preview

(URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Korea clone: OXFORD BLOCK

I was browsing a HK toys newsgroup and found this: (URL) of like best-lock but they got some unique designs. (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada

(...) Hi Jeff, This topic is of particular interest to me! (URL) you perhaps tell me which Dollar Store chain the sets were from? And from what location did you procure these items? Much thanks for any info, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada

(...) Shifty Enlighten. Where the heck do they get these names from? A friend bought me this really frightening clone knock off once, and we couldn't figure out what the heck it was-a boat, a police car, or something in between. Calum (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact