 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 133
    LDraw Parts —Robert M. Rodinsky
   Hello Where can I find non-Lego LDraw parts? (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: LDraw Parts —Tore Eriksson
   I have made a small collection of "semi-bricks", ie half-brick high clone bricks: (URL) am also seriously planning to work on the Byggis door and windows. Byggis is a Swedish clone brand that make 100% Lego-compatible bricks with a quality very (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)