 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1297 (-5)
  I want Tente scans

Where on Earth can I get Tente scans of boats ? Please let me know where I had lot of Tente but I got rid of it and know I want to build those boats that I had but this time in LEGO with LDRAW (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last! (URL) going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

  Re: The New Clone Brand

(...) Stupid MegaBloks. I hate 'em! Well...most of us do don't we? ;) That truck does look pretty neat...I might just have to pick up one for myself! -Frank (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The New Clone Brand

(...) The REAL treasure in this set (I thought) was the 1x2 smoke-grey-transparent TILES that it uses for the truck's rear view mirrors. And of course all that orange. DaveE (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town)

  The New Clone Brand

While perusing the inventory of a local TRU, I came across a shocking new construction brick toy that's a shameless and direct copy of another brand. Imagine my surprise when I spotted (URL) bears more than a passing similarity to the existing (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact