 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1256
    Re: Mech Pic —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Any chance of a Dave! original variant? And what the heck does Dr Teeth mean? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mech Pic —Dave Schuler
   (...) Alas, it's simply the 9519 main model straight from the instructions. I made a small mistake and inverted the colors on the foot pieces--oops! I had to cheat and modify the colors in POV-Ray, but it looks like LDraw 495 works fairly well. The (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)