 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 123
    New MegaBloks sightings in Canada —James Parkin
   I just got back from my honeymoon trip to BC and Alberta. We made some good finds. Zellers had marked down some of the "Creature Seekers" sets, so we got what amounted to a 50% discount over the US prices on "Supersonic Mission" and "Scuba Quest". (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: New MegaBloks sightings in Canada —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I saw the monster truck. That purple is LOUD. (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)