 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1173
1172  |  1174
Subject:
A minor update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:16:26 GMT

I've scanned the cover page of the (apparently) KMart-only military
MegaBloks set:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/9720big.jpg

as well as a few POV-Ray renderings from that same set:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone4.htm

The link to the scan doesn't work from the main page, but the direct link
should bring it up.

Also, since Tim Courtney was kind enough to clue me in re: the LCad/LDraw
misunderstanding, I've removed any "LCad" references and replaced them with
the proper "LDraw" term.

More to come...

     Dave!