 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1156
  Mega-Bloks official site updated

I happened to check out www.megabloks.com and noticed that they've recently jazzed up the format of the site. I runs a little slowly, but it has lots of cool info on its recent products. In an uncharacteristic move, Ritvik has actually included (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks official site updated

huh??? what are future warriors, dave? ..joseph g (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks official site updated

(...) Oops--kind of got the name wrong. Here's the original discussion: (URL) meant Warriors: Future Force. My goof. Dave! (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks official site updated

aah, actually i should have figured it out for myself. i had picked up the smaller one (haven't seen any of the others in utah yet) before christmas but i forgot that was what they were called. thanks! ..joseph g (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)