 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1135
  Kubricks: Classic Planet of the Apes May 2002

They're like clones of Megabloks, only they're "Kubricks". I saw these inside the back cover of January's Previews (comics order book). The characters are quite clever; keep an eye out for them. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Kubricks: Classic Planet of the Apes May 2002

(...) They're not legos, actually - they're just funny little action figures. They seem to have started out in Japan, and only recently have they been spreading to the US. I got one by mistake on Ebay once because the auctioneer was advertising them (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)