 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1052 (-5)
  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes: couple of years. (...) Boy, that Kawada stuff is awful. I bought a few small kits on eBay and was surprised at how unsatisfying they were. I could probably be called clone-friendly, and I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

(...) You getting out of the hobby entirely, or just changing financial priorities, IFDMMAY? (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

(...) yup i've been liquidating almost all of my lego and lego-related stuff over the past couple of years. all that's left is a few lego, mega-blok (oddly enough, the mega-blok stuff is increasing in quantity lately) and a couple of kawada sets. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

(...) Did you sell it? (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

hi aaron i never did actually see the castle you mention. i only had the large black knight's castle and now i don't even have that. i always wanted to find the red castle (i think it was part of a combo pack). ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact