 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1024
Re: K'Nex Battlemechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:32:00 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Joel Jacobsen writes:
I don't recall seeing a post about this, but I was at TRU last night and saw
that K'Nex has licensed for Mech Warrior.

They had sets of the Mad Cat, Shadow Cat and Cauldron Borne at the store I
was at. And they shoot nerf-like missles. :)

Found it interesting and thought I'd share.

Joel J

Hey there, Joel!

We've discussed this one once before:
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=3667

Too bad it's K'Nex....I'd definitely be interested if it wasn't.

-Dave

I was right - I missed the thread. :) They're fairly good, yes, but eh...
"it's not LEGO."

Thanks for the link.

Joel J