 Off-Topic / *38434 (-5)
  Megablocks mold maker

G'Day Just happened across this link (URL) like they are a mold maker for Megablocks(TM). Just fyi. Cheers Oliver Play well. (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

You're right: danish must be the most mumbled language in the world.... Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H6Bsos.JpL@lugnet.com... (...) hear it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Castrol Honda Superbike

Does anyone own this game by any chance? The company that made it has gone bust, and I'm having fierce trouble getting it to work.... Thanx, Duq (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) A lot of what I wrote in my last post was aimed at getting you to look at this situation from my prespective. In essence, the question was, what would you do if it was *you* who were convinced that the religion of everyone around you was (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) John, Brendan isn't criticizing beliefs. He's criticizing the Bible, a book which has some rather bizzare things in it, and a lot of inconsistencies. (...) So it's wrong to point out inconsistencies in books? The same book that some people in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact