 Model Team / 989
    Mercedes-Benz Actros 8x4 by Robert Griebl —Dennis Bosman
   The text is in German, but the pictures tells you a lot: (URL) Bosman (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 8x4 by Robert Griebl —Robert Griebl
   (...) Hi Dennis, I wanted to announce that truck here myself :) -- I just wanted to redo the loading crane first (still waiting for some bricklink parts...) I'll give you some more info (and some new pictures) "when it's done" and I hope this will (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)