 Model Team / 9
    Model Team-ish links —Doug Finney
   After nearly a year in hibernation I'm trying to get my website fixed up a bit. I don't have much in the way of new content to add yet so the first thing I did was update my links page, which focuses on Model Team type MOCs. I fixed a couple of dead (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Model Team-ish links —Greg Majewski
   (...) Very nice collection, there aren't too many Model Team things all gathered together like that. By the way, if you are interested, I have one crummy photo of a Model Team jeep I made last year. It might not be enough to put on your page, but if (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.modelteam)