 Model Team / 819
  Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

Has anyone seen Steve Ringe's stuff? It's pretty good! '86 Chevy 4x4 truck (URL) body shape and details!) '66 Chevelle (URL) with subwoofers in the trunk!) -TJ (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

TJ & All, (...) Yes, Steve Ringe is a terrific builder, and a terrific guy. His stuff is always amazing, and his truck is his latest examples of it. You can find more pictures of his creations on MichLUG's website. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

(...) Wow! This stuff is amazing! I don't usually like 4x4 lego trucks, but this one is great. I love it! This is just my opinion, but I think it would look more custom if it had a roll pan and an independent pneumatic suspension. But its still (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

Yes! check out the rear with the radar dish and silver flex axle tube thingies as "Leaf Springs". Bring it on! e (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

Yes! check out the rear with the radar dish and silver flex axle tube (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

(...) Thanks for digging 'em up TJ! A friend asked me the other day if I had seen them, then he asked me again. The next time I see him I can answer yes! :) I see why he was so excited, highlighted. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

Thanks for the compliments guys. The 4x4 is almost complete. I added the interior and more chassis details last weekend. I will be posting more pics sometime in the next week or so. The driveline is fully functioning with a 2-speed transmission and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Cool Stuff on Brickshelf

(...) One of the best I've seen (and your Chevelle is amazing too, right down to the under side detail with the flex tubing for the exhaust and the engine transmission look). This beats the new 2003 4004 truck ALL to hell (we don't need no stinkin' (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.modelteam)