 Model Team / 629
    Poclain 1000CK —Jan-Tore Skålvik
   Hello Finally I have started to build this machinery, and sofar I have the undercarriage completed for about 70% and believe me, this is big. Really big! overall width will be almost 40 cm, and Iam trying to make it as powerfull as possible. So this (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam)