 Model Team / 624
  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) This model looks great! A very nice combination of MT and Technic engineering, and it looks just like the real thing. What types of pieces did you use to hold the cement drum together; did you use a lot of the hinge connectors and similar (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scania P124GB10x4/6 concrete mixer on BimP

(...) Thank you for the compliments! I used halve pins (grey ones) to hold the drum together. I put those into technic bricks. You can simply put plates on it! In according to this principe I made four equal sections. (...) See the reply on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)