 Model Team / 616
    Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Dennis Bosman
   Francesca, Hey, great model you’ve built! I don’t see Ivecos very often, especially built of LEGOs. I’ve tried it once, but because I haven’t found a suitable vehicle to build, I stopped the project. Here in the Netherlands mostimes you see DAF, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
   (...) Thanks Dennis, I've mouch pleasure in your reply. (...) But... you read my mind?!? I'm preparing a second evolution of my Eurostar truck, revised in tractor and in trailer also, but, most important, I'm building also a special SIVI-Iveco (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)