 Model Team / 612
    Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
   Hi all !! Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali’s digital camera, I’m pleased to announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar 2x4 with extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx Manas motor, installed inside the tractor, check (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
     Ooops I'm sorry, the big excavator on my yellow trailer is a Fabio Sali's creation. Bye Bye Francesca (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —William R. Ward
     This is an amazing model! Using the Manas combined with an RCX in the trailer is a very clever innovation, too. I guess Bionicle is good for something after all :-) --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Dennis Bosman
   Francesca, Hey, great model you’ve built! I don’t see Ivecos very often, especially built of LEGOs. I’ve tried it once, but because I haven’t found a suitable vehicle to build, I stopped the project. Here in the Netherlands mostimes you see DAF, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
   (...) Thanks Dennis, I've mouch pleasure in your reply. (...) But... you read my mind?!? I'm preparing a second evolution of my Eurostar truck, revised in tractor and in trailer also, but, most important, I'm building also a special SIVI-Iveco (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.modelteam)