 Model Team / 566
  Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Hi all, Fred from Germany here. I'm looking for the builder who made this: (URL) could eventually write an illustrated article for a model newspaper in Hungary like I do these days for my Space Factory ((URL) anybody know how to contact Mr. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Heya all, I'm also interested in contact of this SUPER builder ! The sets are simply fantastic ! Where can I find on net some cool military sets instructions ? Thanx. Rene (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Seen these? (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Man !!! These models are simply FANTASTIC ! Is it really NOT possible to find instructions for building this models ??? Thanx ! Rene (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Chris has a website. His kits are available there. (URL) kit are extraordinary. Very complex and highly detailed. I purchased the T74 kit and was more than happy with it. Hope this helps, Greg "Fred Herrmann" <herrminator@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)