 Model Team / 550
Re: DAF 95XF.430 8x4 with six axle Nooteboom ballast trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
Here are some pictures of one of my latest creations: a DAF 95XF.430 8x4
pulling a six axle Nooteboom ballast trailer...

Excellent, Dennis! I finally got a chance to take some time and really look
at it.

At first glance, it's indistinguishable from the real thing:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/de_kil.jpg

Nice work!

TJ