 Model Team / 465
  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Bah! ... I didn't want to admit that I'm to damn stupid to figure this out, so I spent the whole night trying to join the club. But I still don't get it, so forget it! Seems this club has to go on without me ... A very frustrated Andreas (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

OK Andreas, I didn't meant to frustrate you .... Now I really don't now what to do. I have to figure out the correct URL. Let's see what I can do. I'm just an average internet user, so I'm not into those technical stuff but I shall try to do my (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)