 Model Team / 442
  Volvo NL12 with conveyor belt trailer, scale 1:13

I have translated the text of the Volvo NL12 into English. If you would like to know more about this model, please read the English text. (URL) easy to find this model: enter my homepage and scroll the quickmenu. There you will find ‘No 27: Volvo (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)