 Model Team / 369
  Its getting more and more shapes

Just let you all know that my model keeps getting more and more shapes. Have a look, and check back often, since this page will be contuionsly updated with pics and text as this project goes along. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Its getting more and more shapes

JT, looks very good. Please, build a complete model first! I guess it will be the NH. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Its getting more and more shapes

Just to correct myself... The model are now close to be finished. Feel free to have a look at my homepage. Also I have found a load for this truck. But I wont start this one, until I have the other models finished. cherio (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)