 Model Team / 353
  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) Not yet. (...) (URL) This is amazing! That is an excellent model and I'm very impressed. It kind of reminds me of the first time I saw Dennis' crane: (URL) jaw hit the table and I stared in disbelief for quite a while. Thanks to Ron for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Just wait for his current project: the DEMAG CC12600. I made some pictures last weekend (he only has the undercarriage finished for about 90%). Total height will be approx. 3 to 4 metres!! Ready in April?!?! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)