 Model Team / 200
    5533 Model Team "Red Fury" Motorized version —Wessel Burgers
   Hi there, I thought it would be fun to motorize the 5533 Model Team "Red Fury" Drag Racer. I tried to keep down the bulk of the motor/engine as much as I could. This model fits snuggly into the same spot as where the original engine was. Just (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.modelteam)