 Model Team / 191
190  |  192
Subject:
5563 - 4 door in the box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:44:08 GMT

I just finished to build up this set that I have found quite interesting and
with a lot of interesting pieces.

But also I found that inside the box there were 4 big white door instead of the
two needed.

This is the first time I found really big pieces in a quantity different from
the needed and I would like to know if this mistake is a frequent thing.

bye

Marco