 Model Team / 148
  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

This is cooler than Westinghouse, Bram! It looks to me to be very reminiscient of early '60's (pre-Stingray) Corvettes. Good use of tan for the interior. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's

(...) Thanks! (...) Last Saturday I went to the library, and saw a car in the parking lot. I don't remember what it was, but the design of the headlights and grille prompted me to build this model. I looked at some pictures of Mustangs and other (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.modelteam)